Welcome to firebrandcollective.com.
This Website is operated by Firebrand Collective, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Services, you will be voluntarily providing information to us including Personal Information. That information may include content, text, photos, videos, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, passwords, demographic information (such as gender, occupation, location, etc.), credit card numbers, payment information, and other similar information. Additionally, if you communicate with us through any communication channel, you will be providing us with the content in the communication.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use the Services, we may collect information about you automatically, including Personal Information. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and other similar information.
Cookies and Tracking
Information from Social Media Accounts
If you use an account on a third party social media platform to access or use our Services, then we may collect information provided to us by that third party social media platform. That information may include Personal Information. The only way for you to control what information is shared with us from your third party social media platform is to adjust your settings in that platform and we disclaim all liability resulting from the platform’s unauthorized disclosure to us of any information which you had requested the platform not share with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Services, you consent to the following uses of your information (for clarification, all references to “information” in this list of permitted uses include Personal Information):
- Customization of Services. We may use your information to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services, including without limitation, sharing your information with our affiliates and other third parties to accomplish that purpose.
- Advertising. We may use your information to serve more customized ads to you on the Services, including without limitation, sharing your information with our affiliates and other third parties to accomplish that purpose.
- Communications. We may use your information to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- To Collect Payment. If you purchase goods or services through our Services, then we may use your information to process your purchase and credit card payments. Additionally, we may use third-party payments processors such as Stripe, Square, and/or PayPal. Accordingly, we may share your information with those third-party payment processors and you may be required to agree to their legal terms when making a purchase.
- Per your Membership Agreement. We may use your information as provided in your Membership Agreement with us, if applicable.
If you submit written content, photos, videos, audio, or any other content to us, we may share the same on our social media channels to promote you, our space, and us, and we may tag you in those photos or otherwise make a reference to you and your company.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify our Services, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
HOW WE USE AGGREGATED DATA
We may aggregate your information with information we have about other users, however, that aggregated data will not include any of your Personal Information. We may, in our sole discretion, without notice or compensation to you, use that aggregated data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law, including without limitation sharing and/or selling that aggregated data to third parties
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Some of the information you provide to us may be changed or deleted by you in your user account settings. However, even if you change or delete that information, we may retain previous versions of the information.
We take the security of our Services seriously. Accordingly, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.